How To Create Different Types of Buzzes on Bustlerush
Bustlerush as you already know is a platform created to help you drive growth and increase in revenue as a business and a creator. To enable you to get started on ensuring that using our platform, you would be learning how to create buzzes from our different buzz types. You can check out our previous article on what a buzz is (if you haven’t already), as in this article you would have a detailed understanding of each buzz type, how they can be created on our platform, and how they can be beneficial for your business.
So let’s get right into it:
1. Virtual Wheel of Fortune
The Wheel of Fortune buzz type is one of the simplest and easiest ways to implement an interactive marketing campaign. It is one of the fastest ways to engage participants and drive sales. As a business or creator, your participants can engage in this type of buzz and win prizes determined by you. There are several benefits of using this buzz type to increase growth in your brand. These include but are not limited to:
- Provide an engaging experience for your visitors: Offer your participants a moment of fun and a chance to win a prize by turning the Wheel of Fortune.
- Collect data and build your email list: The Wheel of Fortune is a great option to incentivize participants and prospective customers to sign up on your platforms, and newsletters, and enter contests.
- Increase conversions: Use it to make your loyalty program more engaging, distribute coupons, generate leads, or embed the game in your social media channels.
Click on this link to know how to create a virtual wheel of fortune buzz on Bustlerush.
2. Countdown Quiz / Trivia
The Countdown Quiz / Trivia is another effective buzz type that can help your business or brand implement an interactive marketing campaign. Participants are asked questions about exciting facts in many subjects that are decided by you, all within a predefined timeframe. It provides your participants a sense of urgency as they answer the questions which enables you to gain their complete attention within the time period of the quiz. Some benefits of using this buzz type to increase brand/business growth are:
- Engage your audience: Engage your audience in a unique and fun way and connect them to your brand or learning material. Creating a returning event (hosting frequent countdown buzzes) will improve your consumer loyalty.
- A large number of participants: Taking online quizzes makes it possible to have a large number of participants. It could be up to a number of 1000 participants (and even more!). It doesn’t matter at what kind of location they take the online quiz as long as they are connected to the Internet.
- Improve your brand: The countdown buzz type helps you to increase your brand awareness by generating new interactive sales opportunities, building your traffic to your online channels, improving the time spent on-site, and improving the sharing on social media about your campaign and brand.
Click on this link to know how to create a trivia buzz on Bustlerush.
3. Live Polls / Surveys
If your business or brand is aimed at getting feedback about the quality of your products/service from your existing customers, or you are merely looking at what your market audience thinks about your business/brand, then the Live Polls / Survey buzz type is the proper marketing buzz for you. With this buzz type, you can receive authentic and genuine feedback from your target audience about your market offerings and there is a reward waiting for participants who completed the poll/survey. By keeping your polls simple, short, and easy to understand, you will be able to gain your participants’ attention as they focus on answering the questions. Also, people enjoy participating in things that are easy to understand and answer.
Click on this link to know how to create a survey buzz on Bustlerush.
4. Live Voting
If your business or brand aims to get your target audience to vote for a live event, then the Live Voting buzz type is an effective way to do so. This buzz type enables your participants to vote on different areas of interest, such as voting for an award show, a contestant, a new feature, an event, etc. You can also provide your participants the option to pay when they vote (pay per voting) when you use this buzz. This type of buzz is effective in generating revenue from your target audience and can reach a large number of participants within a short period of time.
Click on this link to know how to create a live voting buzz on Bustlerush.